April 2019 edition published
March 29 2019
Our April 2019 edition is full of local news and information for local residents ...
In our April 2019 edition ...
- St George's Hall for sale
- Housing for St George Park?
- Toilets and Cafe for St George Park
- Bristol Futures Academy joins Cabot group
- Public "routinely put in danger" by park and ride business
- Police Forum
- Assault on Stapleton Road
- Police look for missing father and son [Latest info from police]
- Happy 2nd birthday to us!
- Community Fair success
- Brightening up St George Area (St George in Bloom)
- News from your PCC (Police & Crime Commissioner)
- Wanted for ticket fraud
- Council consulting on a revised "Local Plan"
- Reporting dog fouling
- Teenager sentenced for robberies on Railway Path
- Bank seeks new members
- Planning Applications
- Drug dealer sentenced
- Tennis membership scheme
- Tiny Steps join Mama Bear
- Eastville Park to get car charging points
- Crowdfunding campaign to be launched
- Saving the planet has to be more than a mug's game (Mayor Marvin Rees)
- Troopers Hill - a 5 star Local Nature Reserve (Friends of Troopers Hill)
- Happy New (tax) Year
- Easton parking changes
- Walking Festival returns in May
- St George Community Planning Survey
- National Gardening Week (Bristol East Allotments Assoc)
- Kerry McCarthy MP: School Funding
- Colour Fun Run at Oldbury Court
- Bristol Quality of Life survey
- What's On
- Funding for Conham River Park
- Redfest Update