November 2018 edition published
November 01 2018
Our November 2018 edition is full of local news and information for local residents ...
In our November 2018 edition ...
- Cossham Birth Centre closed until February
- Tiny Steps Nursery changes hands
- Two muggings by armed gang in St George Park
- Children threatened at Meadow Vale
- Statement from Avon & Somerset Police on recent gang attacks
- New bee and butterfly garden for St George Park
- St George Park kiosk to close
- Age gap is no barrier to friendship
- Whitehall Primary pupils take to the chamber
- Help Jessie May provide respote to 11 families this Christmas
- Community organisations come together at St George Community Fair
- Thangam Debbonaire MP: Standing up for Bristol, standing up for you
- Busy month for ACORN
- St George Community Planning group set up
- Do you Know Your Place?
- Residents object to St Philips Causeway illuminated signage
- Bench removed from St George Park
- Proposed Post Office change in the Galleries
- Council launches housing company
- Local Planning Applications
- Works to start at the 'Chocolate Factory'
- Leaves! Get 'em while you can (Bristol East Allotments Association)
- Troopers Hill, the radio star
- Meadowvale volunteers fighting loneliness
- Cllr Ruth Pickersgill: Too little too late
- Mums to bunp 'n' grind at new support group
- Marvin Rees: State of the City
- What's On In Our Area
- Local Services Directory