August 2018 edition published
August 01 2018
Our August 2018 edition is full of local news and information for local residents ...
In our August 2018 edition ...
- Construction halted on Lyppiatt Road site
- Temporary toilets for St George Park
- Alzheimer's Society urgently needs Side by Side volunteers
- Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust visits St George Park
- St George man jailed for Jamel Powell murder
- St George Breathing Better in action
- New School for Speedwell Fire Station site?
- Frankie Johns completes first challenge
- 20mph or 30mph?
- Wellspring and Barton Hill Settlement consider merger
- Orchestra visits City and Brunel Academies
- Bristol's biggest school to be built in Temple Quarter
- Make lifelong friends in every corner of the globe
- Why barbecues are banned on Troopers Hill
- Thank You awards
- Keeping BS5 Market spirit alive
- Thangam Debbonaire MP: East Bristol's famous football team shows sport can be a positive force
- Local Planning Applications
- Consultations launched on vehicle dwelling and rough sleeping
- Troopers Hill "Protecting Nature" project wins National Lottery support
- India Brasserie to be converted into housing
- Bristol East Allotments Assoc: Our carrots have been doing nicely, except ...
- Marvin Rees, Mayor: A festival city
- Over 50? Want to get active? Then Come On Board
- Interview: Annie Oliver, Head of Community Inclusion, Barton Hill Settlement
- Cllr Nicola Beech: Trust in our trustees
- What's On In Our Area